Yesterday, Guildwood Church issued some information regarding measures being taken during the current COVID-19 outbreak as they relate to church activities. The situation continues to evolve, and here is an update with respect to this Sunday’s worship service.
Worship will be held on Sunday, March 15, at 11 AM.
IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT OR UNCOMFORTABLE ATTENDING WORSHIP, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND.
Your safety and peace of mind are the primary concern of our Session. In addition to the guidelines circulated on Friday, the following measures are in place on Sunday:
- Service will proceed, with people encouraged to maintain distance from each other.
- Offering plates will be placed at the entrances but will not be passed among the congregation, and bulletins will be placed at the entrances but not handed person to person.
- An announcement will be made concerning our current plans and advising of future communications.
- Coffee hour will not take place after the service.
- The nursery will be closed and locked until further notice.
A reminder – if you are feeling ill, or if you may have been in contact with an ill person, please stay home.
The session is meeting after worship Sunday to discuss further actions regarding activities at the church.
In these extraordinary times, please support each other as best you can, and pray for guidance, wisdom and understanding.
Bruce Morrison – Clerk of Session