We remember well the first week or two of our Covid-19 restrictions back in March, and the unthinkable announcement from the premier that the schools’ Spring Break would be extended by two weeks. Who would have predicted that we would still be dealing with it in the fall, and in fact that it is increasing? As we write this, Ontario is recording its highest Covid-19 infection rate since it first hit us, and the premier has confirmed that we are definitely into a second wave.
It looks like we are in this for the long haul, and we thought it might be helpful to share with you a message that we saw on a sign in a neighbour’s garden while on our daily walk. We all know the list of Covid questions. How about adding these ones?
Daily Social Isolation Questions
- What am I grateful for today?
- Who am I checking in on today?
- What expectations of “normal” am I letting go of today?
- How am I getting outside today?
- How am I moving my body today?
- What beauty am I cultivation or inviting in today?
Stay the course.
May God’s grace and peace be with us all.
Revs. Bob and Helen Smith
A version of this message first appeared in the Friday, October 2, 2020, edition of Tidbits.