We are happy that we can once again gather at Guildwood Community Presbyterian Church this Sunday, August 16, at 10:00 AM for an in-person worship service, led by Rev. Helen Smith.
We need your help to make the service a joyous and safe occasion for all who choose to attend, and have created a web page with details and instructions on such things as:
- how we are communicating these details
- what services will be offered or not offered, such as no coffee hour
- how one should attend in the reduced-capacity setting (30% capacity)
- how to enter the building and be seated, for example you will need to provide your name upon entry
- what you should do and not do during the service, like avoid singing along with hymns
- how to exit after the service
- how to use the washroom
- and what will happen with ancillary spaces, like the lounge
Please take a moment to read the full details should you decide to attend in-person, and we look forward to seeing you.
Members of the congregation who are not comfortable attending in-person worship should not do so; no one is under any pressure to return to worship. We will continue to post worship resources online and deliver to those who have requested.
This message first appeared as a special issue of Tidbits on August 12, 2020